Obesity actually kills your self-confidence and it can be clearly observed by there saying about this ugly disease. Here, we are quoting the lines of those people who really want to lose their fat or thinking about the easiest ways to cut back to the size. We gathered the opinion of these people that they expressed on truvisioncare.com forum.
Note: We are thankful to brainyquotes.com as all the quotes are copied from there.
- “You can be fat and love yourself. You can be fat and have a great damn personality. You can be fat and sew your own clothes. But you can’t be fat and healthy.” SUSAN POWTER
- “I was called fat and ugly in the press almost my entire life. I understand that being judged by others comes with the territory, but it broke my heart and ruined my self-esteem.” KELLY OSBOURNE
- “I’m a fat kid on the inside. I love food so much, and I fluctuate about 25 to 30 pounds between movies. I feel like I have to do a chess movie that requires very little movement at some point, just so I can eat pizza and play chess on the beach all day.” JENSON BUTTON
- “I was told I was fat in the modeling world, and a director on a shoot told me I needed to lose weight. The J-Lo booty wasn’t popular then, and I wanted to be the perfect Hollywood girl – tall, blonde and skinny. I couldn’t do the ‘tall’ because I was 5’2, and I couldn’t do the skinny, either.” COCO AUSTIN
- Another interesting story revealed through truvisioncare.com in which Adam Carola said, “I think we’re getting to the point where everyone’s getting fat and everyone’s getting allergic, or claims to be allergic to something and people can’t walk from their front door to their car without a bottle of water in their hand because they have to hydrate every three and half steps.”
- “I notice if I’m too fat or if I’m too ugly or there’s skin hanging or whatever. When my clothes start not fitting, I get really self-conscious about what I eat.” MARINA ABRAMOVIC
- “My brothers used to call me Bob. They’d laugh at me, and I didn’t get it. I’m 13 years old at the time, and then one day my brother’s friend says, ‘You know what Bob stands for? ‘Booty on back.’ You’re fat.’ Like my butt was so big I could reach for my wallet over my shoulder. And I broke down.” MICHEAL STRAHAN
- “One of my insecurities was my looks. I was short, cute and chubby, and Dad used to call me his ‘little fat sausage.’ But I always knew I had musical talent.” SUZI QUATRO
- “I lost 90 pounds and my blood pressure went down to a normal level and the salt in my urine disappeared. And that was when I had to make the transition from fat character actor to thin character actor.” RON PERLMAN
- Former Wimbledon Open Champion Li Na once told truvisioncare.com that, “When I got into the sport I was so fat that my manager said he should send me to boot camp to lose the weight.”